Learn how to trade the right way and make huge profit, you too can be a winner when you invest in binary trade, a lot of testimonies from winners, don't waist your time use it wisely and became a winner today. I haven't had all I wanted but today I can get all I want when I want to and am proud to say am a winner and am still winning. DM me for updates on how to trade wisely,am a binary trade expert and I help individual trade for a fixed amount. Trade with me and make huge profits after trading. #millionaires #newyork #forex #cashflow#money #trade #good #live #binarytrade#forextrain #profit #makemoney #win #produce#success #motivation #successful #summer #fitness #fx #billionaireambition
🍕 FLEXIBLE DIETING 101 🍕 ⠀⠀ 🤔 Have you ever been curious about “Flexible Dieting”? Or maybe you just want to learn a little more about it? ⠀⠀ If yes, here’s the gist of it: ⠀⠀ 🍎 Flexible Dieting is often directly associated with the “IIFYM” (If It Fits Your Macros) style of eating, which often gets a bad rap because of the idea that as long as foods “fit your macros” any food source will do whether its cookies or kale. ⠀⠀ While this position does hold up from strictly a “Calories In” vs. “Calories Out” perspective, there are more variables that we must discuss. ⠀⠀ 1️⃣ The main one is food quality. ⠀⠀ Food quality does matter from a total health perspective, an energy level perspective, a sustainability perspective and a results perspective. ⠀⠀ 🍕 So that’s why pizza, pop tarts, ice cream and skittles should not be the bulk of your diet. However, it’s totally cool if you fit them into your diet, and allow flexibility. ⠀⠀ 🥦 This is where the term “Flexible Dieting” comes into play, as opposed to just “IIFYMing” it. ⠀⠀ 🥗 Flexible Dieting is essentially the idea that 80% of your daily calorie intake should come from whole, healthy foods like lean proteins, fruits, veggies, whole grains and healthy fats. ⠀⠀ 🍟 This also leaves 20% of your total calorie intake to be distributed into eating foods you really enjoy, like Oreo’s and donuts. ⠀⠀ 📊So on a 2,000 calorie diet, ~1,600 calories should come from foods like chicken breast, brown rice, broccoli, strawberries and nuts and ~400 can come from a slice of chocolate cake or a snickers bar. Make sense? Content by @maxweberfit #flexibledieting#teamemu #youcanstilleatyourfavoritestoo #knowingmoderation#fitness&health #fitnessmotivation
Aye! The next workshop is AFRICAN DANCE. Literally the best thing ever for letting go, feeling powerful, and free. We'll throw in a little Yoga and you're gonna walk out ready to take over the world. Call the number to register or pay at the door. See you there!
A version of this has been my mantra lately. Things are hard and I’m trying focus on how my work life is helping me grow and improve. Looking for the positives help me get up in the AM. Is it Thanksgiving break yet? #teacherlife Thank you @soulscripts for this message, it was much needed today.